We’ll be sorry to see you go, but hope you learned a lot as a member.
To cancel your subscription, please refer to the original Paypal email you received when you first signed up. It will outline step by step instructions on how to cancel. We cannot cancel your subscription for you – so please do not email us for assistance.
If you do not have your Paypal email, you can try the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Click “History”
3. Select “Subscriptions” from the “Show:” drop-down box
4. You may need to select a longer timeframe from the “For:” drop-down box if you have had your account longer than a month. Try selecting “Past Year”
5. Press submit
6. You should see an entry called “Subscription Creation” with “Afraid to Trade” in the “Name/Email” column. There will be a link in the “Status” column that tells you the status of the subscription. If it says “Active”, click it.
7. Click the button that says “Cancel Subscription” and follow the remainder of the steps.
Once you cancel – paypal sends us a notification and your Premium website access will be automatically removed from our database when your subscription period expires.
Please cancel close to your renewal date so you get the most out of the daily or weekly reports.
It’s helpful to us if you let us know if there was a problem or negative issue which resulted in your cancellation – if so, we’d like to try to correct that and improve the service and eliminate the problems as best we can.
We understand if normal circumstances result in you cancelling and wish you the best in your trading career!